CineSchool: Films from Poland & Live Music, Saturday Feb 9th
CinéSchool: PS110 PTA Film Series
Discover World Cinema and International Cultures through Film!
FILMS FROM POLAND AND LIVE MUSIC, (1h10 duration)
Recommended for all ages – In English or no dialogue
– It’s Quite True (To pewna wiadomość!) by Joanna Jasińska-Koronkiewicz, 2014, 13min.
Live Musical accompaniment by PS110 music teacher Mr. Monaghan, and a group of his talented students.
– The Flax (Len) by Joanna Jasińska, 2005, 13min.
– The Spinner (Prząśniczka) by Joanna Jasińska-Koronkiewicz, 2005, 2:20min.
– The Toreador Song (Kuplety Toreodora) by Jacek Adamczak (debiut), 1991, 3 min.
– Rondo Alla Turca by Witold Giersz, 1994, 3 min.
– In the Hall of the Mountain King (W Grocie Króla Gór) by Witold Giersz, 1996, 3:17 min.
– Peter and the Wolf (Piotruś i Wilk), by Suzie Templeton, 2006, 32 min.
Academy Award® winning interpretation of Sergei Prokofiev’s classic, with a new orchestra recording and stop-frame model animation.
DATE: SATURDAY February 9, 2019
TIME: Doors open at 2pm. Movie at 2:30pm. Children Arts & Crafts before the movie (2-2:30pm)
LOCATION: PS110 The Monitor School, 4th floor Auditorium, 124 Monitor Street, Brooklyn 11222
TICKETS: $5 (adult) | $3 (child) | $10 (family of +3)
Tickets sold at the door All proceed will benefit PS110 art programs
Snacks & bake sale!
All children must be accompanied by an adult/parent. No drop-off.
With the support of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union and TV Studio of Animation Films LTD.