Admissions & Tours
Visit this page for updated information on kindergarten admissions: http://schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/Elementary/Kindergarten
For information regarding Pre-K admissions please go to: http://schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/PreK/default.htm
Children born in 2014 who reside in New York City are eligible to participate in pre-kindergarten programs that are offered by the NYC Department of Education in the 2018-19 school year.
Please see French English Dual Language program for admissions to the program.
- Tours take place the second Tuesdayof each month at 9:15 am and run from November through March.
- Reservations are not necessary but please arrive prior to 9:15 so that the informational session can begin on time.
- Tours run one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Street parking is usually available around the school.
- The school is located at 124 Monitor Street between Driggs and Nassau Avenues.
November 14, 2017
December 12, 2017
January 9, 2018
February 13, 2018
March 13, 2018
We are not able to accommodate requests for private tours.
For information about admissions, visit the links above. For more information about tours, please contact the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.